Thursday, November 16, 2006

Am I Wrong?


So I've been watching the Celebrity Paranormal Project on VH1.

And I like it.

What's it about, you ask? Celebrities in-between jobs are sent to haunted prisons, graveyards, etc. to walk around, play with ouija boards, and taunt spirits of the departed. For money. This week's CPP includes everybody's favorite crazy-voiced comic: Gilbert Gottfried. If ghosts show up, he'll scare them away with an annoying, feminine voice.

But it's got me thinking--you know what Hollywood needs? A film that's actually scary. Forget Hostel and SAW 1 - 9,000,000, I'm talking freaky sh!t like skin walkers, shadow people and sasquatches. Like The Exorcism of Emily Rose sans demon rape scene. I'd pay good money -up to $14- to see that.

Am I wrong? Does this mean I'm tasteless? Am I part of the 'masses' disgruntled film professors complain about for all the drivel in media? I mean, I can't explain it, I always thought ghosts were real that's because we areohmygodimchannelingsomestrangeforce
knockknock
whosthere
ghostghostwho
ghostwhosbeenwatchingyouseriouslyicannottellalie
omgisthistheghostofgeorgewashington
yepnowayyeswayheydidntyoulegalizeslavery
Gottagobeckerson

Bottom line: sending celebs into ghost-infested hell holes is good TV, Johnson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gilbert has a feminine voice? Eek. What a woman. Now only if you had expressed this much interest in Celebrity Fit Club. Vh1 is quality, baby!

Powered By Blogger