Sunday, November 12, 2006

'Member? You 'member. . .



Remember when K-Fed and Brit first got together? It was the biggest check Dan's Pork Rinds, Est. 1908 ever got *zing* Well, their separation has got me thinkin' about times past. Cue the harp, and remember. . .

When cooties were fun to play with?

Getting hypertension Australian style ?

When kids ruled the world? It could happen.

Round the Twist. Racist Power Rangers. Mystic Knights of Tir' Na' Nog? I miss you, Fox Kids.

The game that fueled my avarice for gold rings.

When lunchables were the definitive indicator of a loving family structure?

Playing Doctor with "Smarties? "Broken leg and bruised sternum. . .take a green with a yellow every 8 hours."

"I read Crime and Punishment in ten minutes. Scone?"

Avoid the Noid? The Pizza Head Show? ADVERTISING GOLD.

Proposing with Ring Pops? "I do, diabetes."

Zoboomafoo ? Damn you, Chris, and your rugged good looks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really inspired together with your writing abilities
and also with the format to your blog. Is this a
paid theme or did you customize it your
self? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice blog like
this one today..

Feel free to surf to my site ... what is medical negligence uk

Powered By Blogger