Sunday, September 27, 2009

crazy melons

After losing a particularly succulent piece of honeydew to the accumulated dust of the outdoor patio table, I asked myself why I contintued to dump said freshtly-cut pieces into an overcrowded bowl.


Why keep doing what doesn't work? Is not this a definition of insanity?

It made me wonder what other succulent pieces of s*hit I tolerate.

Here's a list:

1- 3AM text messages from 53-year olds.

2- Procrastination (more on this later).

3- Waiting until I run completely out of socks. I mean, there's a free w/d outside my door. I have to walk past it to fill my eco-friendly canteen in the morning.

4- Library Fines. Sure, it would take 10 seconds to renew online and yeah, there's the link to do it, but do you actually know anyone who ended up in the poor house from fifteen cents a day? Me thinks not.

5- Cougar Town, with Courtney Cox. What? Some of the dialogue is snappy.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger