Sunday, November 07, 2010

What I did With My Extra Hour.




You know when you have an assignment due but don't want to do it but you stay up anyways thinking you'll do it if you have more time but end up watching YouTube videos of Britain's Got Talent instead and then wake up the next morning more stressed with less time to do the assignment? Then you go to the neighborhood donut shop, order a dozen long johns and the lady behind the counter's all "Another party?" and you're like "Huh? Oh, yeah. Another party," and end up eating half the donuts in your car on the way to Jack In the Box, only to, five hours later, hand in an assignment you actually enjoyed writing?

Me either. That's why I spent my Daylight Savings Hour doing laundry, cleaning up around the house, getting a head start on my work, and volunteering with kittens.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger